Paid advertising is a time-consuming activity. There’s so much to think about and so little time.
PPC managers must do the following on a regular basis:
- Produce reports
- Keywords for research
- Maintain your account.
- Create a strategy.
- Work on your creatives.
- Examine ad copy
- Make changes to landing pages
However, there is a simpler way to accomplish all of this – and it involves automation.
In this article, we’ll look at how automation can help you with common tasks like:
- Performing keyword research
- Ad budgets are being reallocated.
- Keyword optimization
- Report compilation
- Ad scheduling is enabled.
These tasks consume a significant amount of time during your working week, but with automation, it becomes much easier.
When running search campaigns, one of the first tasks should be to thoroughly research keywords, and it’s critical to consider the three metrics listed below:
- Estimated search volume: Choosing a keyword with a low search volume can have a negative impact on performance.
- Keyword difficulty: Bidding on a keyword with a lot of competition will be more expensive.
- The cost per click indicates whether or not it is profitable to pursue this term.
You should also look at related keywords, keyword variations, and frequently searched questions that include your keyword.
To increase sales and leads, you must be able to target the right type of customer who is looking for products and services related to your business.
It’s also a never-ending process. Starting with a small pool of keywords allows you to easily monitor what’s working well, and as you progress, you should add to these keywords and remove the ones that aren’t.
It is difficult to conduct this type of research without the proper tools. You could do a lot of it manually by searching on Google again and again, but with a tool, all you have to do is enter your keyword ideas and it will automate the process for you.
Which Tool(s) Should You Use?
When beginning your keyword research, there are a number of great tools available that will show you key metrics such as search volume, keyword difficulty, and cost-per-click.
When your ad campaigns are active, the Fileproinfo platform provides keyword suggestions in the Opportunities feature. This means you won’t have to repeat the keyword research process.
The platform analyzes your last 30 days of performance to identify new keywords that will increase clicks and conversions.
In just a few clicks, you can apply these recommendations to your account.
Check-in on your Google, Microsoft, or Facebook accounts at least once a day for general maintenance and campaign optimization.
There is always room for improvement and opportunities to improve account performance, whether through budget reallocation or changing location targeting.
This type of upkeep can be time-consuming. Going through every part of your account looking for opportunities is time-consuming and difficult, but that’s where automation comes in.
You can reclaim hours of your working week with automation by implementing recommendations such as:
- Keyword optimization entails pausing non-converting keywords, increasing bids for successful keywords, adding negative keywords, and so on.
- Budget reallocation entails increasing budgets for effective campaigns and changing budget delivery.
- Correction of spelling errors: Correcting grammatical and spelling errors in your ad copy.
- Activating ad scheduling: Reduce ad waste by only running ads when they are most effective.
- Changing location targeting: Only target people who are important to you.
It is not possible to automate all of your paid advertising maintenance, but there are some things you can do with a few clicks that will have a significant impact on campaign performance.
Which Tool(s) Should You Use?
Fileproinfo provides hundreds of effective recommendations for Google, Microsoft, and Facebook Ads, many of which can be implemented with a single click.
It greatly simplifies account optimization and significantly improves campaign performance.
Listed below are just a few of the suggestions:
Reporting is still one of the most important aspects of PPC.
Reporting enables you to communicate clearly with your stakeholders in order to provide them with a complete understanding of the work you’re doing and to easily explain and illustrate your strategy.
Reporting also allows you to take a step back from the granular data and get a bird’s-eye view of your overall paid advertising activity, allowing you to compare the performance of Google vs Facebook or analyze your customer journey models in greater depth.
Manually compiling data from Google, Microsoft, and Facebook Ads and importing it into a visually appealing spreadsheet, on the other hand, can take hours. It is time from your working week that you do not have to forfeit.
This is where tools come into play. Reporting tools enable you to create visually appealing reports by simply dragging and dropping key metrics from various sources into a dashboard.
It only takes a few minutes, and you can then easily download the report and send it to your key stakeholders.
Which Tool(s) Should You Use?
The Fileproinfo platform is the ultimate in paid advertising reporting, providing a variety of options such as:
- PPC Performance Report: Identifies areas for improvement in your campaigns and allows you to take action based on the findings.
- Best and Worst Performers: Displays the best and worst performing keywords, ads, and campaigns across your Google, Microsoft, and Facebook accounts.
- Cross Channel Report: Compares ad accounts from two different networks (e.g., Google and Microsoft) to determine which is performing the best.
You can also build your own report within the platform by dragging and dropping key metrics that are important to you.
You can then download the report as a PDF and distribute it to your key stakeholders.
A Comprehensive Understanding for Paid Advertising Success
For many years, automation has been a buzzword in marketing circles, and it has both supporters and detractors. However, when it comes to automation, a more nuanced approach is required.
It is obvious that automation is a boon for menial tasks. However, relying too heavily on automation for tasks that require a human touch can have negative consequences.
So keep that in mind. Don’t let automation take over, and always make sure you’re staying on top of your campaigns and remaining skeptical of the recommendations you’re receiving.
That nuanced approach will not only save you time but will also help you navigate the complexities of PPC better than ever before.
Learn more from PPC.